Currently recruiting a Cost Engineer role with a large pharmaceutical company based in Irvine Scotland.
This will be providing support across a portfolio of projects of over £15m with the single largest project having a value of £2.5m.
You will be responsible for
- Generating and reviewing EPCM Cost Estimates and providing advice of Risk
- Generating monthly cost reports for the project portfolio and liasing with the Project Manager to ensure realistic forecasting
- Challenge estimates and provide advice to the Project Management.
- Working closely wih the other Project controls disciplines to ensure a joined up approach.
- Produce reports to summarize contract cost vs performance, including targets vs actual spend, commitment and final forecast across the project portfolio
- Identify cost variance and pus plans in place with the Project Manager to mitigate impact.
- Provide an early warning system for Project Managers when there is any expected variances from agreed budgets.
This role is immediately available and will offer a contract with an expected duration of 24 months.
If you believe you have the correct experience for the role, then please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 942 4035