Job DescriptionThe Energy industry is being transformed by increased access to data and the use of digital technology. At Aker Solutions we strive to stay at the forefront of this change to identify and embrace the new business and operating models made possible by digitalization.
The Aker Solutions Software House was established in 2018 to transform the customer value proposition commercial through leading digital and software offerings. Aker Solutions Software house develops software solutions for accelerating field development projects, automate engineering and optimize asset integrity, safety and performance throughout the life of and oil and gas asset
In order to strengthen its' commercial capability, the Aker Solutions Software House is now looking for Sales Managers to be located in Oslo and UK.
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Apply By Date: 17/03/2019
Minimum Education Required: Masters Degree
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Builds business and generates revenue through establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and identifying and developing sales prospects, understanding specific problems, or opportunities, and how they can be solved by software/digital solutions
- Understand how digital software/deliveries differentiates Aker Solutions from its competitors, captures value for Aker Solutions
- Achieve sales targets through sales of software solutions and adjacent services by identifying business opportunities/prospects, review, select and prioritize to maximize positioning and winning probabilities
- Lead, follow through and take responsibility for stand-alone software tenders and closing sales as well as working in alignment with account management, tendering and sales teams to create sales and business opportunities
- Identifies product and service improvements or new products and services by remaining current on market/customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and ensure continuous improvement
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Preferably Master’s degree or similar with at least 5+ years experience as sales professional
- Proven success in sales of software solutions and digital technologies
- Excellent presentation and communications skills in English, both verbally and written
- Excellent client relationships skills - emphasizing excellence, prospecting and negotiation skills, creativity, sales planning and execution
- Team player and ability to efficiently navigate the organization and engage key stakeholders
- High energy level; self-going and comfortable with a high pace environment
- Creative and passionate about sales methodologies and practice
For further information regarding the position please contact:
Cathinka Nielsen. Senior Recruiter NES Advantage, tel + 47 905 35 156 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.