Job DescriptionThe Energy industry is being transformed by increased access to data and the use of digital technology. At Aker Solutions we strive to stay at the forefront of this change to identify and embrace the new business and operating models made possible by digitalization.
The Aker Solutions Software House was established in 2018 to transform the customer value proposition commercial through leading digital and software offerings. Aker Solutions Software house develops software solutions for accelerating field development projects, automate engineering and optimize asset integrity, safety and performance throughout the life of and oil and gas asset
In order to strengthen its' commercial capability, the Aker Solutions Software House is now looking for two Marketing Managers to be located in Oslo or Aberdeen.
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Apply By Date: 17/03/2019
Minimum Education Required: Masters Degree
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Drive revenue through brand awareness, leads generation and customer value creation
- Engage with partners, software development and delivery units to understand and develop marketing strategies through analysis and understanding of competitive landscape
- Strengthen Aker Solutions software technology profile overall, and work in close cooperation with the Customer Management and Communications organizations
- Create leads and opportunities for sales of software/digital solutions and adjacent/bundled services, and follow through such opportunities, report on periodic activities, results and ROI for marketing
- Work with Aker Solutions Communications, sales teams and account management teams for customer evangelists to create PR, media and marketing opportunities, review needs, prioritize and deliver, to meet or exceed demand generation and revenue targets
- Develop marketing collateral, content and sales tools like microsites, presentations, brochures, datasheets and proposals for software/digital solutions for sales teams and partners
- Coordinate software product launch
- Travel and customer engagement is to be expected
- Preferably Master’s degree or similar with minimum 2+ years proven experience and success as marketing professional – preferably digital marketing
- Team player and able to collaborate and share across units and functions but also self-going and ability to work effectively across geographies and cultures
- Creative and passionate about marketing methodologies and practices for digital solutions, and fundamental understanding of new technologies
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written
Cathinka Nielsen. Senior Recruiter NES Advantage, tel + 47 905 35 156 or mail email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.