Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an oil and gas company is currently seeking a Cold Maintenance Central Planner for a 1 year contract in Lloydminster, AB on a 5 on/ 2 off rotation. All candidates must be local or willing to relocate for the role.
Reporting to the Primary Planning Lead, the Planner partners with Operations staff, Maintenance Foremen, Discipline leads, and Field Schedulers to review, prioritize and plan maintenance activities in a designated area.
- Work with Senior Trades, Maintenance Foremen and Operations to develop planned work.
- Manage PM plans, and develop new and refine existing plans where applicable.
- Partner with Operations in turnaround planning. Develop task lists for repetitive routine tasks and turn around activities.
- Participate In weekly maintenance review meetings with Operations, Maintenance Foremen and Schedulers to:
- discuss ongoing activities
- prioritize activities
- review upcoming planned work for the next two weeks
- identify maintenance requirements which may have been overlooked
- Participate in monthly cost review and annual budget development meetings with Maintenance Foremen, Senior Trades, Non - Thermal Planners and Operations
- Develop BOMs
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
- Minimum of 4 years related maintenance experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper or power generation industries
- Working knowledge and experience with reliability and operational integrity
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite
- Good working knowledge and experience with a Computer Centralized Maintenance System (CCMS), e.g. SAP PM, Maximo
- Good working knowledge and experience with a Centralized Maintenance Scheduling System, e.g. GWOS, Primavera
- Knowledge and experience with safe work practices in oil and gas production accompanied by a superior safety attitude
- Familiarity of applicable regulatory codes
- Working knowledge of EWR & MOC processes
- Strong understanding of operational integrity, reliability and safety processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Diploma, or Trades Certificate from an accredited institution
- Journeyman trade certificate
- Professional Engineering degree
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience with maintenance philosophies, standards, strategies, practices, and processes within the energy industry
- Minimum of five years of working knowledge of applicable energy industry Codes, Standards, Regulations, and Acts; design and construction practices; pressure and rotating equipment; electrical; instrumentation and controls; and operating process principles