Job DescriptionOur client, a New Zealand owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is currently seeking a Principal Civil Engineer to lead their Land Development focused Civil Engineering business unit.
This consultancy has a strong platform to continue their growth and are seeking an ambitious, polished and personable Civil Engineer to lead this growth.
What’s on offer?
- An attractive package (above market rate on offer)
- Relaxed, collaborative and respectful company culture
- A company focused on successful delivery and client satisfaction (not processes and bureaucracy)
- Interesting projects
- Potential Directorship opportunity in the medium term (this is performance related)
- Chartered Professional Civil Engineer
- 15+ years’ experience
- Significant experience on land development projects
- Confident and collaborative communication skills
- A strong track record of Business Development success
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team (highly preferred)
- Business Development
- Managing client relationships
- Overseeing projects and deliverables
- Management of staff
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Wayne on 021 220 8992