A leading manufacturing company of heavy industrial products are currently looking to increase their capabilities by adding a Maintenance Planner to their team.
Working on a heavy industrial site, you will be responsible for improving the efficiency and productivity of personnel and third party services through a good planning, follow up and optimization of all preventative/corrective maintenance tasks to reach targets of equipment reliability/availability.
You will also be involved in the purchase and implementation of a new CMMS system in the near future.
- Contribute to planning and purchasing of CAPEX
- Planning and scheduling of all preventative maintenance routines
- Develop, maintain and control all preventative maintenance plans
- Shut down Planning
- Responsible for all spares, purchase and work orders
- Analysis and reporting of CMMS systems including all engineering KPI’s and life cycle costs of assets
- Strong Maintenance Planning experience
- Experience of CMMS systems
- Continuous improvement
- Good coordination skills
- Engineering background
- HNC/HND (or equivalent) in an Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical
- Up to £37,000 per annum DOE
- Extra benefits
- Training and development