NES are currently supporting an international Oil & Gas Leader in sourcing a Senior Project Engineer to support a major refinery expansion. Scope will be to drive the project from Concept/Feasibility to completion.
- MUST speak fluent German and be eligible to work in Germany without sponsorship
- Extensive experience working on Refinery and Gas Processing Plants - ideally experience with Methanol Reactors.
- Experienced through FEED, EPC and CSU phases
- Project experience working with CO2, H2, Methanol highly beneficial.
- Can demonstrate regular management of Vendors and Contractors/Sub-Contractor
3 year contract available.