Job DescriptionRegulatory Affairs Associate - Hertfordshire
I have an excellent opportunity with one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, as a Regulatory affairs associate you will be working closely with the R&D department and scientific experts, reporting to the head of regulatory function.
Other responsibilities include:
- Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such regulatory records.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records reflecting project status.
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Management of both internal and external company stakeholders.
- Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
This position is based on a 9 month contract and is immediately available. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
Apply online or for more information call Amy Linsdell on 0161 942 4017