Job DescriptionWe have a direct (permanent) opportunity for you to work for a Qatar Oil & Gas Operator.
Please note that the client is looking for candidates from UK & EUROPE zone only.
- Job roles:
- Process Engineering Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering)
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years technical experience in process discipline and at least five (5) years specific involvement in project and major process facilities.
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of:
- Process engineering principles, theories, and concepts
- Applicable codes, standards, and trade practices
- Thorough knowledge and expert judgment in the selection and application of process and process control hardware and software
- Strong background, including operations, in oil and gas production facilities.
- Broad understanding of Safety aspects in design (API 14C regulations, relief and blowdown, passive and active fire protection, etc.)
- Review and monitor process design, ensures that the Project's requirements, as detailed in the Technical Specifications, for all process engineering are carried out
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: