- Provide leadership to coordinate, facilitate, and direct the short and long term shutdown programme including work list management, financial management, planning, scheduling and execution in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Develop robust work scopes to ensure that maintenance and project related work is completed that will enhance the reliability and profitability
- Liaised with Technical support groups, Plant Management, facility maintenance team and Sub contractors
- Work with the business area to ensure that agreed timings, durations and budgets are developed for all planned shutdown activities
- Develop through the team standard job plans for repeatable activities to include; costs, durations, specifications, drawings, mobile equipment, materials, manpower, safety/environmental requirements, special tools and any other special or additional instructions needed.
- Degree (BEng or equivalent) in engineering discipline
- Experience acting as Shutdown Manager on large EPC/ Refinery project
Shutdown Manager, Senior Shutdown Manager, Turnaround Manager, Shutdown Project, Project Manager, Chemical Manufacturing, Refinery, Refineries, EPC, COMAH, Petrochemicals