Job DescriptionQC Analyst
My client based in Maidenhead is looking for QC Analyst to join the team on a contract basis for 6 months potentially more.
This role would suit a fresh graduate who has qualified in chemistry or analytical related degree, preferably with some project skills in analytics.
• Testing raw materials and finished products
• To ensure all materials and components used or produced meet specification to support the release of finished products or raw materials.
• To work within the defined systems and procedures to ensure compliance with GSK polices and regulatory standards.
• To ensure customer service levels are met and issues are communicated as soon as possible.
• To be a team player and build effective working relationships across all departments and at all levels of the business
• Degree in Chemistry or Analytical (or equivalent)
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in the following techniques; HPLC, Gas Chromatography, Ion Chromatography, pH testing, Viscosity
Note: this a shift role, 3 week rolling pattern as follows:
• Earlies: 6am - 2.30pm. Mon-Friday
• Lates: 2.15pm - 11.15pm Mon/Tues, Wed/Thurs off, Sat/Sun 12hrs
For immediate consideration please apply for the role ASAP, I will call you with additional information.