Individuals will need to be local to the area as no LOA/relocation is provided. There is fpossibility of field travel required.
The Field Service Specialist will provide hands on technical installation, repair and maintenance., operating support and supervision of equipment and services.
- Troubleshooting situations when required
- Willingness to promote the product and service line
- Great general attitude towards duties
- Willingness to work rigorous schedule in inclement weather and varying conditions
- Willing to travel when required
- Ability to drive long distances and follow rigorous safety guidelines
- Good communication skills to interface with clients
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to understand blueprint, drawings, isometrics and electrical drawings
- High school Diploma
- Journeyman (Electrician, Pipefitter, Instrumentation) is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- 2 years of hands on mechanical experience
- Good communication skills
- Clean Drivers Abstract with Class 5 license
- Good Mechanical Amplitude with ability to work with hand tools.
- Comfortable working with heights and confined spaces
- Ability to be on call or work OT.