Our London office provides excellent opportunities for talented individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans. We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer, Noise & Vibration to join our Front End and Execution team.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Plan, organise and manage workload to ensure work is completed in line with project schedules and budgets
- Ensure technical correctness of discipline deliverables and compliance with Client specifications and project standards
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with Aker Solutions operating system (PEM)
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to discipline
- Attend project reviews/meetings/audits as required and keep Manager fully informed of status
- Provide effective leadership, supervision and technical guidance to assigned team.
We are looking for engineers with the following skills, qualifications and experience;
- BEng/BSc or MEng/MSc degree
- Chartered Engineer status
- 10 years engineering design experience in the offshore oil & gas industry (including gas processing and LNG)
- Experience in leadership / supervisory position on pre-FEED, FEED and EPC projects
- Good working knowledge of Noise and vibration control engineering design principles including:
- Noise and vibration assessment for offshore platforms
- Definition of noise limits for equipment and piping
- Specification of the extent of acoustic pipe insulation
- Specification of the extent of acoustic absorption
- Noise BAT assessment for vendor packages
- Generation of noise models using CadnaR
- Noise design/layout reviews
- Assessment of vibration and structure-borne noise
- Preparation of noise and vibration reports
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate and the opportunity to support innovative projects.