Our London office provides excellent opportunities for talented individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans. We are currently looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer (Flare package) for our Front End and Execution team.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Plan, organize and manage workload to ensure work is completed in line with project schedules and budgets
- Develop equipment specifications for Flare package as part of the global initiative undertaken by oil & gas producers to reduce cost
- Ensure technical correctness of equipment specifications, compliance with international codes & standards and alignment with the client specifications
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to discipline
- Attend project reviews/meetings/audits as required and keep Manager fully informed of status
- Provide effective leadership, supervision and technical guidance to assigned team
We are looking for engineers with the following skills, qualifications and experience;
- BEng/BSc or MEng/MSc degree
- Chartered Engineer status
- Minimum 15 years engineering design experience in the offshore oil & gas industry
- Experience in leadership / supervisory / client facing positions on pre-FEED, FEED and EPC projects.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate and the opportunity to support innovative projects.