Key accountabilities and tasks will include:
- Drive standardization and development of a designated product line
- Contribute in ongoing and future cost out initiatives at (sub-)component level
- Validation and focal point of product development outsourcing (specific disciplines or components)
- Provide product knowledge and technical expertise to support;
- Study, tender and projects
- and Service after product are handed over to Client
- Coordination of core disciplines network – processes, tools, training and development of product resources in regions
- Capture lessons learned and drive processes of continuous improvement.
We are looking for Engineers with a minimum of a B.Sc. in a relevant engineering discipline, with Product/ technology/ technical discipline knowledge in hydro-mechanical systems, plus a recognized track-record in a particular product/ area/ discipline. In addition you will need excellent communication skills and cross-cultural understanding, commercial awareness, an open mind for new ideas, the ability to be independent, to take initiative and to be structured in your daily work, and a willingness to gain knowledge and constantly develop own skills.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.