Clinical Research Associate Role Available in Melbourne/Sydney
Offers Excellent Learning Environment with Great Support & Career Development to Project & Regional Management.
AN EXCITING OOPORTUNITY -Headquarters in Sydney-
Oversee their operations throughout Asia-Pacific in 15 other countries.
Involved in Early phase studies- Phase I-II clinical trials with their worldwide reach and major focus exclusively in Asia Pacific region. Arising for well-experienced Clinical Research Associates to join and support their team in Melbourne .
- Home- Based Role/Office Based flexibility-Melbourne-CRA II-III
- Travel(Locally sites)-25-30%-
- Multi-Sponsor -exposure
- Attractive remuneration Package.
- Offer excellent career goals and personal growth along with personal benefits.
- The client focus on clinical trial Phase I-II studies, local regulatory and therapeutic expertise.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Prepare, organise, conduct and follow-up routine monitoring and close out visits as per relevant study plan
- Ensure ethics submissions are made by investigator sites in a timely manner.
- Adherence to ICH-GCPand any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting
- Must have atleast +2 years of Experience in the similar capacity.
- Including conducting independent monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat at 0296968008 you can share your resume to faiza. khan @ nesgt.com