Job DescriptionREIMAGINE HEAlTHCARE WITH US! ...
Senior Clinical Research Associate I/II Role Available -Offers Excellent Learning Environment with Great Support & Career Development!
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY with an award winning Leading CRO with 800+Clinical trials, 140+Sponsors, 22,000+Patients.This Multinational CRO is being recognised industry-wide for their dedication to the future of clinical development.Involved in Phase I-IV clinical trials with their worldwide reach and major focus exclusively in Asia Pacific region.
The award of new projects has resulted in multiple opportunities arising for well-experienced Clinical Research Associates to join and support their team in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Adelaide - Australia wide .
What is in for you:
- Home- Based Role/Office Based flexibility-Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Adelaide-
- SCRA II-III
- Travel(Locally and interstate sites)-50%
- MultiSponsor -exposure
- Attractive remuneration Package with Car allowance and Super.
- Shared Bonus Scheme-2-7% depending on the performance
- Offer excellent career goals and personal growth along with personal benefits
- The client focus on clinical trial Phase I-IV studies, local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise in preferbally Oncology.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Prepare, organise, conduct and follow-up routine monitoring and close out visits as per relevant study plan
- Ensure ethics submissions are made by investigator sites in a timely manner.
- Adherence to ICH-GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting
- Compliance with mandatory SOPs as agreed for the study
- Being a resource for other CRAs, mentoring junior-level staff and sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Participating in training offered to increase therapeutic knowledge and keeping current with regulations and TGA guidance.
- Must have atleast +3 years of Experience in the similar capacity.
- Including conducting independent monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat at 0296968008 you can share your resume to faiza. khan @ nesgt. com