This is an opportunity to really take your career to the next level and work with a truly unique contractor on some of the most cutting edge projects throughout Australia. Ideally you will have experience working within the renewable energy sector but this is not essential.
You must work well within a team environment of internal managers, working in a matrix structure reporting to the business line manager and program manager
- Can you direct & manage project delivery from beginning to end (hard dollar contracts)?
- You will be responsible for tendering, costing & budgets, ensuring that it is tracked accordingly.
- Monitor the site activities quality, compliance and safety.
- You will be heavily involved in stakeholder management, including both the clients and the other contractors.
- Ideally, you should have 7+ years of Project Management experience in Electrical Projects – hard dollar contracts.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You should have experience in project delivery, risk, budgeting, cost control, stakeholder management.
- Ideally pervious renewable energy project delivery experience.
- Reside in Western Australia
- Open to FIFO
If you are interested in the above role please either contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or press apply now.
All applications are strictly confidential.
NOTE – Only candidates with Australian experience are being considered at this time due to client’s requirements.