Job DescriptionClinical Trial Associate- Fixed Term Contract 12- 18 Months At least (with the possibility of extension.) :
An International CRO is Looking for an Energetic and Passionate Clinical Trial Assocaite to be placed in a Sydney office- You will provided with Support and training for development in the clinical space.
What's in For you:
12-18 Months - Contract Fixed Term
Office Based Role with FLEXIBILITY to be Homebased for 2 Days -Sydney.
Training and Development .
Great start and push to your career with a lot of Learning
Great Package and benefits.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in the implementation of clinical trials involving patients and incorporating data collection, record keeping and computerised data entry
- Screening for potential trial participants
- Ensuring adherence to clinical trial protocols and support the clinical trials team in ensuring that trials are conducted and comply with all regulatory, state, national and internationally accepted guidelines for Good Clinical Practice in research (ICH GCP).
- Experience in or interest in gaining experience in clinical trial conduct at a site level
- Demonstrated effective communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Demonstrated understanding of data collection or willingness to learn
- Demonstrated capability to produce outcomes and achieve objectives within agreed time periods.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat at 0296968008 you can share your resume to faiza. khan @ nesgt. com