Job DescriptionSAP BI Applications Developer & Support– Permanent – Basingstoke
ESSENTIAL:- ABAP, Process Change, SAP BW 7.0+ and some Hana 5 years +. SAP BOBJ 4.0 + standard skills. Functional understanding on ECC Fi/Co, MM, SD. Agile
SAP BI Applications Developer & Support to be an enthusiastic individual to join a small but dynamic team as a SAP BI Application Developer & Support full-time.
SAP BI Application Developer & Support Responsibilities
FUNCTIONAL, APPLICATION & SUPPORT DUTIES
- SAP BW 7.0+ and some Hana 5 years +.
- SAP BOBJ 4.0 + standard skills.
- Functional understanding on ECC Fi/Co, MM, SD
- Understanding the functional aspect of reporting and requirements gathering and workshops.
- Be able to advise business of the entire reporting content within the analytics area once matured into the role.
- B2B/Retail/Distribution experience nice to have.
- Support competency.
- All developed applications will need to be documented, supported and tested.
- Work priorities will be set from an Agile plan which will need to be followed.
Hard working, strong attention to detail and well organized.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK