NES are working with a leading Chemical Manufacturing company who are looking to engage with an experienced Mechanical Piping Designer to join an existing team of Engineers and Designers to work on a variety of upgrades and modifications across the site.
The position is a long term contract working in a top tier COMAH environment. Our client is looking for a candidate who can work independently and they are looking for someone who has experience of working on a brownfield site.
Essential Experience & Attributes
Ideally looking for a competent Mechanical Designer, who will work as part of a team on a variety of existing process plants. Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Site Survey
- Schematic Line Diagrams
- Plant Layout
- Mechanical Data Sheets
- Piping Isometrics
- Pipe Support Design
- Material Schedules
- Piping Materials, Types & Ratings appreciation.
- Valve & Fittings selection
- Stress Analysis appreciation
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- Knowledge of Pressure Equipment Regulations an advantage
- Knowledge of Atex Regulations an advantage
- Installation Scopes of work
- Designer Risk Assessments
- Installation supervision experience
- Flexible & hardworking
AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate