Key accountabilities and tasks will include:
- Understand clients' needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement solutions
- Deliver the technical input, as well as support, establishing the cost basis for all studies and (pre)FEED proposals
- Support the team to deliver the technical strategy with regards to client needs on tenders and projects
- Produce deliverables (design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports, and various 3rd-party submissions)
- Coach engineers assigned to the Study/FEED team
- Identify risks and implement mitigation strategies; Find efficient resolution to address technical issues slowing or affecting progress
- Work with other Aker office to draw on global capabilities to deliver the best technical solution
- Support Customer Management in developing business plans.
We are looking for Engineers with the following profile;
- Undergraduate degree required, with seven or more years of post-collegiate work experience, including five or more years of recent experience in the energy industry
- Technical knowledge and experience in design, installation, and procurement for projects including SURF, Conventional, and IMR
- Operator experience preferred, to help understand Operators working and decision making processes and drivers
- Good understanding of the oil service industry and local market conditions and drivers both from the Operators and Contractors Viewpoints
- Understand the major field development concepts and the methodology to assess their applicability and be able to identify the benefits and constraint inherent in each
- Understand the common models of strategic development approaches, economic drivers and constraints
- Ability to communicate and interface with clients; Ability to run Workshops and challenge sessions
- Ability to collaborate and network across departments/business and locations; Establish and maintain open communication channels and relationships with relevant corporate functions.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.