Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a number of Electrical Maintenance Technician to support a large process facility in the South of England. This is a long term contract opportunity supporting their site based engineering teams.
- Support field electrical maintenance work and electrical isolation (Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)) for lighting, air condition and motor maintenance.
- Plan and execute scheduled preventive and breakdown maintenance activities to minimize impact on production, and maximize operational availability.
- Perform LV & HV Electrical Isolations and lock-offs.
- Carry out all activities to company standards and procedures
- Raise relevant permits within the agreed time period
- Report relevant maintenance data for reliability analysis
- Participate in failure investigations and identify reliability issues
- Generate new work requests to highlight plant and equipment fault
- Develop and review operational and maintenance procedures
- Provide input and assistance for new projects including commissioning work
- 10+ years’ of closely related field experience preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities