Job DescriptionNES Global Talent partners with leading companies in the Oil and Gas sector to source the top talent available in the Australian market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our industry relationships; this ensures the best possible fit for long-term success. As such we are now seeking an experienced Electrical Trainer & Assessor for a global leader in the energy and petrochemical industry..
This role is offered on a 12 month contract, based on Curtis Island. Roster is negotiable!
- Support the company in the midstream division in the compliance of Competency Assurance requirements.
- Facilitate front line barrier management systems and other mandatory assessments.
- Provide support to the Maintenance personnel in the implementation of an internal competency assessment process
- Minimum 2 years training and assessor experience.
- Minimum of 5 years electrical trade experience.
- Solid understanding of FLBM competency systems.
- Oil & Gas experience required.
Benefits & Compensation
- 12 Month Contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Experience working with a Global Leader
- Exposure to some of the largest LNG projects in Australia