This role is offered on a 12 month contract, based on Curtis Island. Roster is negotiable!
- Support the company in the midstream division in the compliance of Competency Assurance requirements.
- Facilitate front line barrier management systems and other mandatory assessments.
- Provide support to the Maintenance personnel in the implementation of an internal competency assessment process
- Minimum 2 years training and assessor experience.
- Minimum of 5 years electrical trade experience.
- Solid understanding of FLBM competency systems.
- Oil & Gas experience required.
Benefits & Compensation
- 12 Month Contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Experience working with a Global Leader
- Exposure to some of the largest LNG projects in Australia