Job DescriptionPrincipal Formulation Scientist - Pharma - North West
A new role has arisen for an experienced Formulation Scientist with a global pharmaceutical company in the North West. The role will focus on the development of solution, suspension and emulsion based formulations as well as their transfer to manufacturing.
Responsibilities for Principal Formulation Scientist:
- Leadership of formulation development studies for a variety of pharmaceutical dosage forms such as solutions, suspensions and emulsions
- Technical contribution to process development and scale up
- Acting as technical lead on projects
- Tech transfer to GMP manufacturing
- BSc in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical formulation for liquid, suspension or emulsion dosage forms
- Experience transferring processes to GMP manufacturing
- A good knowledge of QbD or DoE
If you feel you are suitable please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.