Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term assignment working on the client side
- Ensure consistent implementation and deliverable requirements for SPI across all EPC contractors.
- Planning and execution of SPI administrative and technical assurance activities defined in the SmartPlant systems Management Plan
- Development of master SPI seed files to be used by EPC Contractors
- Implementation and requirements documentation for standardized engineering systems
- Develop workflows and procedures on how the piping line classes will be managed for the project
- Work with Hexagon SmartPlant Cloud team to ensure SPI is setup properly and performance is acceptable for all EPCs who are using SPI via Cloud
- Work with IT to ensure all performance and SPI license related issues are addressed properly.
- Perform regular audits on all EPCs S3D ref data to ensure consistency
- Interface with Chemicals project engineering team for SPI related issues
- Work with Operations team to align with existing SPI setup to ensure consistency
- Primary contact for all EPCS for any SmartPlant Instrumentation related issues
- Work with SmartPlant system SMEs to align all tools for ref data configuration
- SmartPlant Systems Manager