Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking 4 TA Planners with Pipe fitter background with an immediate start date in Edmonton, AB for a 9-12 month contract. All Candidates must be local as no LOA is provided.
- Require Trade Certification or Technical Education (Pipe fitter)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with a Construction/Maintenance Trade background.
- Good working knowledge of Workface Planning.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Maintenance, Turnaround
- Experience in using Primavera scheduling software.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience planning
- Written and verbal communication skills – SKILL
- Computer skills - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook – SKILL
- Working knowledge of QA/QC requirements.