The candidate must have P6/SAP knowledge, refinery background would be an asset and dealt with large equipment.
They should be able to develop comprehensive plans in accordance with site Safe Work Practices and HSSE guidelines, and include all materials, manpower, work sequencing, rental equipment & tools, and entering requisitions for materials and services.
- Require Trade Certification or Technical Education
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with a Construction/Maintenance Trade background.
- Good working knowledge of Workface Planning.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Maintenance, Turnaround
- Experience in using Primavera scheduling software.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience planning
- Written and verbal communication skills – SKILL
- Computer skills - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook – SKILL
- Working knowledge of QA/QC requirements.
Job Reference #: 104020