Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Operator, is seeking an HR Advisor (Campus Relations) in Calgary, AB
• Flawlessly deliver full cycle recruitment to the business including job postings, developing selection criteria, candidate sourcing, initiating video interviews, screening, short-listing, coaching/educating hiring managers on interviewing techniques, conducting behavioural-based interviews, selection and completing pre-employment checks.
• Assisting with coordination/participation in Career Fairs
• Assisting with new hire onboarding
• Delivering program information, reporting, and general program communication to internal and external clients.
• Providing system administration support for online video interviewing platform
• Coordinating and administering scholarship and practicum programs including leading selection and placement of students for work internship.
• Administering student Network Sharepoint site
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruiting summer and co-op students
• Experience working in Oil & Gas industry doing high volume student recruitment.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System – Taleo, SuccessFactors etc.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and the ability to deliver formal presentations
• SAP experience