Job DescriptionYour new role:
Our globally recognised Mining client is looking for an Maintenance Electrician to join their Fixed Plant Maintenance team. This is a rewarding and exiting opportunity, with the potential for growth and development.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
Tickets and Certs required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical ideally
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket - refreshed within the last two years or willing to refresh
- Cert II in Process Plant Operations
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- C’ Class Driver License
- First Aid Certificate
- Updated Police Clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the mining industry and take the next step in your career within Mining. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor on 0894267400 or apply to the link below.