Job DescriptionQA/QC Group Expert - Permanent role - Industry leading package - Austria
A leading global chemical company are currently going through an enviable growth strategy, whereby they have invested multi-billions into their mega investment project portfolio both inside and outside of Europe.
Due to this huge growth they are needing a QA/QC Expert to sit at group level in a centralised role to build their centre of excellence. The person in this role will be responsible for setting the blueprint for quality control and assurance across world-scale mega projects up to multi-billions in value.
- Develop from scratch and implement new quality management processes
- Set up new procedures, template standards and systems to support project teams
- Develop ITP standards
- Validate and qualify large engineering contractors
- Interface with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Mega project experience of projects through various phases to the value of €100 million and above
- Innovative, conceptual thinker with strong influencing skills
- Industry background: chemical, petrochemical/oil & gas, power
- Proven experience setting up quality management processes
- Willing to travel to projects
- Certified Auditor or Trainer is beneficial (eg. ISO, PMI or IPMA)