Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an E&I Project Engineer to join a site based team on a Chemical Manufacturing Facility in the South East.
Working as part of the Engineering team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing electrical and instrumentation engineering support to CAPEX projects, involving the design, engineering, procurement and construction of new equipment and facilities.
- Deliver an Electrical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach and are procured and installed to statutory and company standards
- Provides technical leadership to EI designers (to optimise and develop concepts)
- Review electrical designs by design contractors and provide best practice advice
- Working knowledge of LV power distribution, VSDs, MCCs, lighting in an industrial environment
- Inspect electrical installations and documentation provided by contractors
- Provide problem solving support to technicians commissioning electrical installations
- Assist with cost estimating and planning
- Ability to read P&IDs, SLDs, Loop diagrams, scopes of works for subcontractors
- Experience of site construction to hand over to commissioning (quality audits and snagging)
- Liaise with all contractors and project management teams on site
- Degree (BEng or equivalent) in a Electrical/Instrument engineering discipline
- Working knowledge of ATEX and associated BS Electrical engineering standards
- Familiar with control system interfacing (PLC, SCADA, Networks, Data Acquisitions)
E&I Engineer, EC&I Project Engineer, Electrical and Instrument Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Manufacturing, COMAH, Project Management, Electrical Project Management, ATEX, PLC, SCADA, Data Acquisition