|Job Title:||Pipeline Engineer|
|Location:||Spring, United States|
|Contact Name:||Alejandro Jannaut|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 18:31|
7-10 years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty or equivalent professional experience
• At least 5 years of oil and gas experience.
• Broad experience in business and project planning.
• Broad experience in dealing with front end project delivery.
• Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Pipeline Engineer
Senior Pipeline Safety Engineer
San Antonio, United States
$120000 - $128000 per annum
Fort St. John, Canada
CAD35 - CAD38 per hour
Mechanical Fitter – Pipeline Maintenance
$700 - $800 per day
Competitive salary plus benefits