|Job Title:||Pipeline Engineer|
|Location:||Spring, United States|
|Contact Name:||Alejandro Jannaut|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 18:31|
7-10 years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty or equivalent professional experience
• At least 5 years of oil and gas experience.
• Broad experience in business and project planning.
• Broad experience in dealing with front end project delivery.
• Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Subsea Pipeline Engineer
£430 per annum
Saint Louis, United States
$105000 - $125000 per annum, Benefits: Medical benefits, matching 401K, PTO, life insurance, and more
CAD62 - CAD69 per hour
New Orleans, United States