Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is looking to identify a Senior Civil Design Engineer with strong mining civil engineering design experience in Australia.
The successful candidate will be based in Perth and involved in a number of civil engineering brownfield mining projects in WA. This is a 6 month Contract role with the potential for an extension.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Develop conceptual and detailed earthworks designs
- Mentoring junior engineers and designers
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Proactively manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Assesses any changes in scope of work and project variations
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- CPEng registered or working towards Chartership
- 10+ years’ experience delivering civil mining infrastructure projects, including earthworks, roads, rail and services
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design projects
- Experience managing internal resources, client facing, delivering to agreed timeframes and coordinating designs within multi-disciplinary design teams