Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join a site based team on a Chemical Manufacturing Facility in the South East.
Working as part of the Engineering team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing electrical and instrumentation engineering support to CAPEX projects, involving the design, engineering, procurement and construction of new equipment and facilities.
- Define the engineering solution including producing a detailed scope of work
- Prepare the overall project cost estimate & schedule
- Responsible for detail design, ensure/facilitate multi-discipline designers and engineers in development of full and approved detail design.
- Support project manager in development of the project programme and monitor progress vs programme to completion.
- Deliver a mechanical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach
- 10 years + experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of working in a COMAH regulated site
- Relevant Engineering degree
This is a long term contract for around 12 months, we are looking for candidates that live locally or are happy to relocate to the local area on a long term basis.