A new role has come available for a Group Leader, Analytical R&D to join an expanding Biotechnology company in the Oxfordshire area. This role will have oversight of analytical development activities in support of rug discovery programs as well as people and project management responsibilities.
Group Leader, Analytical R&D responsibilities:
- Development, validation and transfer of HPLC, GC, LC-MS and NMR methods for the analysis and characterisation of pharmaceuticals
- Specificartion of drug product and substance requirements as well as design of stability studies
- Management of technical teams, project teams and CROs
- Preparation and approval of technical documentation for regulatory submissions
- Degree (PhD desired) in Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline
- An excellent knowledge of HPLC, GC, LC-MS or NMR
- Experience an Analytical Development for drug development
- Experience preparing technical documentation for regulatory submissions
If you feel you are suitable please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.