|Job Title:||Cost Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Blazevic|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 16:07|
• Daily and weekly tracking and reconciliation of Alliance Partner (AP) contractor costs based on source documents (i.e. timesheets) in accordance with Engineering Construction processes and procedures.
• Review AP invoices and Tracking/Forecasting reports for proper collection of incurred costs and accruals.
• Review all 3rd party invoices (accruals) incurred by APs and ensure they are up to date. Cross reference for duplication.
• Run CARS reports to verify all approved invoicing has been properly billed by APs.
• Interfacing with project managers and contractors to promptly resolve AP invoicing discrepancies.
• Arrange weekly Project Controls meeting with AP and Project Managers and take meeting minutes.
• Prepare AP project Close-out forms and AP Change Orders for Project Managers.
• Weekly tracking and on-going reconciliation of NDE costs (i.e. Acuren). Track costs against P.O. limits
• Weekly tracking and on-going reconciliation of geotechnical, electrical, third party engineering studies, as required. Track costs against P.O. limits
• Weekly tracking and on-going reconciliation of internal costs through SAP (i.e. SMC, lands, first nations)
• Weekly tracking and on-going reconciliation of Inspection costs (i.e. TES)
• As required, run by-weekly BPC report to update project actual costs for O&M and Integrity Capital accounts
• As required, run BPC report to update project actual costs for turnkey projects
• Preparation of weekly and up-to-date budget and variance reports, as requested by Project Manager
• Proficient in Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present data and analysis.
• Maintain positive working relationship with project managers and APs (Aecon Utilities and NPL Canada).
• Capability to handle multiple projects in established deadlines while managing priorities and stakeholder expectations.
NICE TO HAVES:
• College/University degree diploma in Business Administration or Accounting strongly preferred
• Experience working on construction projects in the utilities or oil & gas sectors
• Working knowledge of cost controls tools
Job Reference # 104217
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
$400 - $450 per day, Benefits: Visa + Flights
Senior Cost Engineer
Spring, United States
Turnaround Cost Engineer
Gregory, United States