- Provides general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Usually works on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization.
- Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copy, answering the phone, and scheduling.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Job Reference #104233