As the Business Change Manager/ Trainer you would be part of a large team reporting directly to workstream lead for IT change management supporting an oil and gas project transition.
- Assess change requirements and identify anticipate areas of resistance
- Design structured methodology of change management activities
- Support execution of overarching change management communication strategy
- Review and adjust existing training materials and create new training materials where necessary
- Train new users on the company’s ERP and non-ERP applications
- Coordinate activities and efforts with other business areas
- Manage stakeholders on program level
- Define KPI measures and evaluate and ensure end-user readiness
- BA/BS or higher equivalent degree in (business) information systems, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in organizational change management
- High performing individual with strong track record and significant experience in IT change management
- Deep understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to fluently speak English and Arabic
- Change management certification is a plus
- Empathic team player with ability to prioritize and execute tasks