As the Senior Industrial Cyber Security Analyst you would be part of a large team reporting directly to the functional team lead for IT transition supporting an oil and gas project transition. Works closely with head of company Cyber Security Risk and Assurance also.
- Ensure the security of cyber control through the identification, resolution, prevention and mitigation of risks in Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Design security integration IT/OT solutions in industrial environments
- Ensure the effectiveness, reliability and security of the Process Control Network
- Participate in strategic planning for the integration of ICS technologies and program enhancements
- Provide technical and security expertise to OT and business teams to identify security technology solutions and develop security reference architectures and strategies to achieve business results
- Solve complex digital and operational security problems facing Industrial Control Systems (ICS) used within QP’s critical infrastructure cyber landscape
- Validate and verify system security requirement and analysis
- MS Degree in computer science/cyber/electronic engineering is preferable
- At least 10 years of Operational Technology experience is required, including protection, control, SCADA, preferably Oil & Gas
- Experience with Qatar NISS, IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800 82, NEI 08 09, CPNI Good Practice or other industrial control regulations
- Understands threat landscape of network-connected ICS technology
- Advanced proficiency in industrial communications: Modbus, DNP3, OPC, OSI PI, etc.
- Experience with OT SOC designs and deployments
- Strong understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, preferably CCNA, CCNA Security and CCNP
- GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) certification, CISSP, CISM, SABSA, CEH