As the Systems Engineer – Data Center Services you would be part of a large team reporting directly to the workstream lead for Infrastructure supporting an oil and gas project transition.
- Ability to install, configure and administer VMWARE vSphere based virtualized environments. Experience with other VMWARE products such as vRealize Suite, vSAN, NSX, SRM will be desirable
- Able to install, configure an fine tune Windows Operating Systems (including Windows 2012, 2016), Microsoft System Center, SQL server, Clustering technologies, automation of routine tasks through power shell scripting.
- Implement and update security related to Wintel systems by installing the appropriate tools and keep them up to date to minimize security breaches and meet auditor’s requirements.
- Build system documentation & maintain a knowledgebase required to support installed systems.
- Expertise in Storage & Backup technologies typically IBM, NetAPP and EMC based SAN/NAS solutions in large environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related Engineering field, Technical Information Systems or related field.
- 7 years of experience in experience in a directly related field, including technical experience in Wintel environment.
- High performing individual with knowledge in troubleshooting and maintaining commissioned security solution and services and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good writing skills in develop and Maintain current system documentation and versioning.
- Collaborative team player with good verbal and communication skills.