Our client, a global organisation is currently in need of an experienced Reliability Superintendent due to internal restructure within the business.
A residential role in Karratha, you will have direct responsibility for leading a team of Engineers, Planners, Coordinators and indirect responsibility for technicians to execute Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on Site.
- Works closely with Operations to understand reliability threats and deploy resources to assist accordingly
- Clear and appropriate communication of priorities to the Local Maintenance Team
- Coordinates Maintenance Engineers within team to solve complex problems and seeks additional support from the Central Maintenance Organization when required.
- Ensure that all maintenance works are carried out as per schedule in accordance with the applicable quality and safety management systems.
- Manages the PDD Process for the Local Maintenance Team
- Attending daily meetings with production as the Senior Maintenance representative
- Manage leave, roster, call out and time sheets
- Check maintenance work quality and quantity
- Audit safety systems to ensure work is completed in line with best practice
- Conduct audits and oversee the implementation of actions based on findings
- Monitor and control costs of maintenance expenditure within the local maintenance area and in line with Maintenance budget
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Member of Institute of Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
- Extensive experience in a similar industry (Petrochemical, Gas Processing or Oil Refining); Minimum 5 years Demonstrated supervisory/management experience;
- Strong SAP skills are a distinct advantage and Intermediate/Advanced MS Office suite experience Must be Fluent in English, written and oral
- Full residential role in Karratha (relocation provided)
- Competitive salary package and health benefits