Job DescriptionAs an Engineer - Transport, Installation & Removal you provide technical work preparation services for product development, studies, tenders and projects, on removal, transport, installation and wind related scopes. You are a member of one of the Business Units Decommissioning, Transport and Installation, Wind or the Strategy and Technology Department.
- As an Engineer - Installation, your daily activities are:
- Develop offshore execution methods for offshore projects, nomination of required equipment, concept and detail design of lifting arrangements etc.;
- Perform engineering, technical project preparation and execution support of offshore projects, i.e. heavy lift installation and removal projects;
- Review and organize review of internal and external deliverables (drawings, reports and procedures);
- Prepare subcontractor Scope of Works.
You are a team player who organizes and plans the own work and the involvement of others effectively and efficiently. You are quality and result orientated and have the ability to adapt easily when needed. You are creative and come up with original solutions for job-related problems. You take the different interests of different divisions of the organization and mutual relations into account of your own record. You recognize the effects and results of your own decisions or activities on other parts of the organization and act accordingly. Furthermore, you have:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
- Excellent analytical, practical and pragmatic skills;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- A willingness and enthusiasm to share your knowledge with less experienced junior engineers;
- The ambition to work (temporarily) at yards, offshore on our vessels or in our other offices