Job DescriptionJob Summary
This position is located in the client's Midland office and supports production operations of oil and gas wells in the Delaware Basin. The job entails supporting teams focused on wellsite facility construction and sand control equipment. The engineering tech will help manage the team’s workflows, maintain databases, and perform data input of key performance indicators.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with data entry and database management
- The candidate must demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Technically proficient and self-motivated with creative problem solving skills to accomplish tasks within a team environment
- Management of sand equipment database and associated KPIs
- Track equipment and tester release data
- Incorporate data into KPI trends and reports
- Management of sand bypass test data
- Start date
- Planned end date
- Sand volumes
- Pass or fail
- Data input to OpenWells for sand cost estimates
- Data input of historical sand production data
- Management of Change support of construction and sand projects
- Tracking of MOCs
- Pushing MOCs through process
- Tracking project progress for monthly capital accruals
- Pulling AFE data (authorized vs. spent) for post appraisals
Bachelor degree in Math, Science or Engineering preferred
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
The percentage of travel for this position is 10% - 25%.