- CNR – Cannot receive function, SAP work to include requests to suppliers on information needed to resolve
- RTV – Return to Vendor, SAP work to include coordination with vendors on sending the inventory back to them as well as providing updates
- GRR – Goods receipts, SAP work
- PO Conversion – Converting Purchase Requisitions to Purchase orders, SAP work
- PO Updates – Providing updates into SAP and other collaboration spaces on specific orders
- Other duties as assigned
Following Specific Skill sets required:
Workspace / Sharepoint
Cross-functional cooperation and collaboration
Report creation via SAP and Excel
Median SAP knowledge level
Understanding of Logistics processes
Some understanding of Trade Compliance / International regulations
Proficient in Microsoft Excel (tables, formulas, etc.)
Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal assistance/supervision.
Thorough knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices of field.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Receives, reviews, and enters customer orders for key accounts.
Writes procedures and assists in establishment of department policies.
Participates in training of customer service personnel.
Handles special projects, as assigned.
Oilfield experience a plus