Reporting to the Lead Forensic Dispute Specialist your key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of claim files relating to individual CORs, claims and disputes and the ongoing maintenance of files and document control.
- Conduct analysis of project information to support Company’s claim and dispute preparations for negotiations and formal disputes.
- Creation of detailed chronologies.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with senior stakeholders and peers.
- Other associated duties as required by senior Task Force members.
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Prior project and law firm experience highly regarded.
- Legal Degree or other professional qualification(s) beneficial.
- eDiscovery system experience (highly desirable)
- Litigation and/or contractual dispute experience is preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel critical.
- Experience in general administration duties required.
- Experience with Worksite (or an equivalent document management system), Ringtail, Relativity, and Coreworx is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and proactive work ethic.
- Confident in own abilities.
- Open-minded and approachable.
- Highly motivated and determined to achieve personal and career goals.
- Responsible attitude to all obligations and commitments
Vacancy ID #104371