Key duties will include:
- Prepare and plan weekly and shutdown work and maintenance plans of up to six months
- Prepare and implement maintenance schedules
- Work towards and maintain targets set for the planning and scheduling department
- Liaise to address any proposed modifications to project scope, schedule or budget and influence to minimise changes.
- Communicate with other departments and collaborate on proposed schedules or budgets
- Report on progress and maintain communication with operations and projects department
- Work towards improving costs and probability
- Providing communication channels, interface and coordination between projects team and operations
- Construct Gantt charts for shutdown works and assist in executing plans
- Monitor allocations and resources across areas
Exceptional planning and organisation skills are required for this position. You will be a forward thinker and display the capability of being able to work in a fast paced environment as well as manage strict deadlines. You will ideally have experience using the MS Office as well be able to work in a dynamic team environment. You will have a sound knowledge of maintenance planning and a mining background is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading player in the Mining industry and take the next step in your career within Mining. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.