- Ensure accurate accounting of the assigned book through monthly accruals, actualization, reporting and analysis through collaboration with the business.
- Drive the change initiative of developing meaningful performance measurement reporting and analysis, including KPI development through collaboration with the Front and Middle Offices.
- Ensure the delivery of a cohesive explanation of operational results, including both quantitative and qualitative components for discussion.
- Support the actualization process from both a volume and price perspective
- Prepare and ensure accuracy and completeness of the monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts.
- Own the preparation and submission of the long-range plan, quarterly forecast and mid-month estimate in partnership with the Front Office and the TSL Consolidation Financial Analyst.
- Collaborate in all future-centric initiatives; manage the change required through all relevant aspects (people, process and systems).
- Government and other regulatory reporting.
- Ensure best practice in business processes and related documentation.
- CPA Designation
- Advanced Excel and other computer skills with the ability to work within multiple systems and applications
- Advanced SAP and BW skills
- Five years of progressive experience in business / financial analysis
- Extremely passionate and motivated by change
- Uninhibited by challenge, disagreement and ambiguity
- Knowledge of MTM, US long haul pipes and Offshore barge transport method