Location: India (Vadodara)
Duration: 1-2 year contract assignment
- Manage and direct project teams (domestic and International) by providing communication, coordination and follow-up to meet project goals and objectives; ensure project scope or work, schedule and budget are clearly defined and understood.
- Establish project procedures consistent with contractual documents and quality plans for all engineering work; determine and oversee all project controls, schedules and budgets.
- Serve as project representative with client, constructor, subcontractors, and vendors at kick-off meetings, job walks, project review, and other meetings and correspondence.
- Coordinate training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
- Identify and secure necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Maintain ongoing communication with client, making adjustments as necessary to comply with client needs within contractual obligations, or adjust project deliverables to meet client needs.
- Ensure all work products are consistent with industry standards and in accordance with good engineering practice and applicable codes, and in compliance with all pertinent legal codes and requirements.
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring to entry and midlevel engineers to promote employee development.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of basic engineering fundamentals and practices to track and budget progress with project milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline from a four-year college or university
- At least 10+ years’ related experience and/or training, specifically in the oil, gas, and chemical industry
- Must have High Value Engineering Center experience.
- Past relevant experience with EPC detailed engineering and design workshare, particularly the coordination from an international location with main project delivery center in USA.
- Competent in the use of computer software applications or project control and administration, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Professional Engineer License (desirable)