Environmental Technician III
|Job Title:||Environmental Technician III|
|Location:||Watkins, United States|
|Salary:||$35 - $41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 16:27|
• Identifies, implements, and maintains systematic processes to manage critical environmental
• Collaborates with other functions such as Health & Safety, Operations, Maintenance, and
Regulatory to develop and maintain open lines of communication and update various systems
for information gathering, sharing, and task completion.
• Manages data gathering, compliance related recordkeeping, data quality assurance, auditing,
analysis, and other field compliance verification activities.
• Conducts field work such as visible emissions observations and leak detection surveys with an
infrared camera, confirms equipment identification and location, and participates in other field
environmental activities such as waste management, spill prevention plans, spill delineation, spill
reporting, and spill remediation.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications , terminology, and
procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's